Manicures can be found on nearly every treatment menu and are often the bread and butter of many businesses. The manicure offers the therapist or technician a whole range of options to suit nearly every client. Being a professionally qualified Manicurist allows you unlimited access to the beauty industry. As you are working as your own boss, you are free to work when and how you wish to .Alternatively, you may choose to work in a salon, where you’ll gain solid experience in this fast paced industry.
You’re then well on your way to an exciting new future in beauty. Your future in beauty starts here.
BOOK THIS COURSEManicure
- Membership: GTI Student Membership for 3 months for £25
- Qualification: GTi Certificate in Manicure
- Course Accreditation: Guild of Beauty Therapists
- Therapists Pre-requisites: You will be required to complete the GTi Professional Standards course
- Course Type: Theory & Practical
- Theory Hours: 6 hours
- Practical hours: 8 Hours
- Examination: GTi Online and Practical Examinations
- CPD Points: 22 Points