Semi Permanent and Individual Eyelash Extensions
Many women have taken the time to put on eyelash extensions with strip lashes by themselves, but it is a lot of hassle, and as we get busier sometimes it is just easier to have something that will last.
Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions are the answer.
Using a non-toxic, semi-permanent glue these lashes will stay for the full growth cycle of natural lashes, typically eight weeks. They should be touched up every three to four weeks, meaning that repeat business is inevitable for a skilled therapist. This is a very popular treatment within the beauty industry and is a must on any Therapists treatment list to maximize your profits. We offer training from complete beginner to advanced levels covering Classic Lashing ,Advanced, Classic Volume.
Clients can achieve anything from dramatically sweeping lashes to a generally thicker and fuller effect.
- Membership: GTI Student Membership for 3 months for £25
- Therapists Pre-requisites: GTI Professional Standards For Therapists
- Course Type: Theory & Practical
- Theory Hours: 16 Hours (This is completed at your own pace)
- Practical hours: 8 Hours
- Examination: Examination at Gateway Training College
- CPD Points: 22 Points
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes