Unlike classic massage therapy which is generally used for relaxation, this technique enables the therapist to focus on and treat specific problems. The general public is increasingly requesting deeper and more advanced techniques due to their effectiveness in treating a host of specific issues, the most prevalent being back and shoulder pain.
We have found that therapists love this course as it offers the skills and techniques including postural observation and analysis and relevant aftercare advice to assist their clients with these neck, shoulder and back issues.
According to major clinics the most popular and sought after treatment is Advanced and Deep Tissue Massage – this course is very popular with massage therapists looking to add to their knowledge.
BOOK THIS COURSEDeep Tissue
- Membership: GTI Student Membership for 3 months for £25
- Therapists Pre-requisites: GTI Professional Standards For Therapists
- Course Type: Theory & Practical
- Theory Hours: 16 Hours (This is completed at your own pace)
- Practical hours: 8 Hours
- Examination: Examination at Gateway Training College
- CPD Points: 32 Points