Indian Head Massage
Indian Head Massage has evolved from traditional techniques practiced in India.
The stimulation encourages blood flow and therefore boosts oxygen levels in the brain, allowing for the relief of stress and anxiety as the brain has more fuel to work through the stresses of the day.
The Indian head massage currently used by therapists was introduced to the world by Narendra Mehti after moving to England. Mehti advanced the style not only to massage the head but also the shoulders and neck, allowing ultimate relaxation for the mind.
This technique has been boasted to boost memory, fight headaches, migraines and the anxiety that comes with a stressful active life.
BOOK THIS COURSEIndian Head Massage Course
- Membership: GTI Student Membership for 3 months for £25
- Qualification: GTi certificate in Indian Head Massage
- Course Accreditation: Guild of Beauty Therapists
- Therapists Pre-requisites: You will be required to complete the GTi Professional Standards course
- Course Type: Online & Practical
- Theory Hours: 17 Hours
- Practical hours: 6 Hours
- Examination: GTi Online and Practical Examinations
- CPD Points: 29 Points