FHT Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology Course
Key Features of our FHT-Approved Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology Online CPD Course:
- FHT-Approved Qualification Course *
- 20 CPD points
- Perfect for refresher training or for new therapists who have chosen not to go down the RQF accredited course route
- Free access to the ETS Resource Centre with links to videos, animation, and other resources to further support your study if you choose, without slowing you down
- Interactive tutorials and online assessments mean you can study completely from home
- Immediate online marking of assessments so no written assignments to be posted
- No required attendance whatsoever
- And we even guarantee your success!
* An FHT Qualification Course is a training course that follows the National Occupational Standard (NOS) and Core Curriculum for the therapy and one which qualifies the student to Practitioner Level. Therapists qualifying in an FHT Accredited therapist qualification are able to gain FHT Membership, insurance and qualification verification for registration with the regulator for complementary healthcare, the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC). Please note, holders of Anatomy & Physiology only, with no therapy qualification, can join the FHT as a non-practitioner member only, and cannot obviously be insured or join the CNHC.