Pedicures are a fantastic way to get new clients into your salon. It is a treatment that is often given as a treat or booked to make tired toes look respectable. Once a client has been made to look and feel better, they are much more inclined to repeat the process, and you will hopefully have gained a customer for life. Pedicures provide care for more than just the toenails, also treating the skin from the bottom of the foot to as far as the knee. Care includes exfoliation and dead skin removal, moisturising, and massage. Not only can this be offered in conjunction with other treatments but there are also many different kinds of pedicures, differing in products and techniques used.
BOOK THIS COURSEPedicure
£149.00 (Including VAT) Deposit £45 Please pay the deposit to book this course.
- Membership: GTI Student Membership for 3 months for £25
- Qualification: GTi Certificate in Pedicure
- Course Accreditation: Guild of Beauty Therapists
- Therapists Pre-requisites: You will be required to complete the GTi Professional Standards course
- Course Type: Online & Practical
- Theory Hours: 6 hours
- Practical hours: 8 Hours
- Examination: At Gateway international College
- CPD Points: 22 Points