Waxing is one of the most popular salon treatments and the chance to gain the skills of a lifetime. This is an excellent treatment to offer clients as it is a treatment for which clients return every four to six weeks. Waxing is an excellent addition to any treatment menu and provides repeat business as it is an essential maintenance option for many clients. Waxing is known to be a longer lasting treatment for the removal of hair by removing the hair shaft/root of the hair than regular shaving as it only cuts half of the hair. It eliminates the problem of irritation, cuts and nicks caused by the use of a razor. Given the nature of the treatment, the wax also leads to the removal of dead skin cells, showing the natural beauty of the skin and creating a smoothness unparalleled by other hair removal treatments. The desire to become hair free is on the increase, greatly as a result by people seeing sleek bodies in magazines, gyms, films and more.
BOOK THIS COURSEFemale Intimate Waxing
£250.00 (Including VAT) Deposit £45 Please pay the deposit to book this course.
- Membership: GTI Student Membership for 3 months for £25
- Qualification: GTI Award (All modules and examinations are completed online with full online support available. On completion of the course, successful students will receive a GTI certificate in Female Intimate Waxing.)
- Course Accreditation: Guild of Beauty Therapists
- Therapists Pre-requisites: You will be required to complete the GTi Professional Standards course
- Course Type: Theory & Practical
- Theory Hours: 12 Hours (This is completed at your own pace)
- Practical hours: 9 Hours
- Examination: Examination at Gateway Training College
- CPD Points: 30 Points